Nasa is not a space agency. It's an arm of the Defense Dept.
Luke Nichols
2014-02-28 14:24:06 UTC
Nasa is not a space agency and they are under no obligation to share what they know with the public. It's written into their charter: 1. They only release information the Feds deem suitable for the public and 2. They only search for items related to Defense.

So there you go. You think maybe Nasa is out for space exploration and have the public's best interest at heart, but the truth be known, what they know and what they do only is for Defense and National Security.

Join the discussion:
http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Nasa-is-not-a-space-agency-It-s-an-Arm-of-the-Defense-Dept

---
http://www.666themark.com
Brad Guth
2014-03-02 21:51:50 UTC
Post by Luke Nichols
Nasa is not a space agency and they are under no obligation to share what they know with the public. It's written into their charter: 1. They only release information the Feds deem suitable for the public and 2. They only search for items related to Defense.
So there you go. You think maybe Nasa is out for space exploration and have the public's best interest at heart, but the truth be known, what they know and what they do only is for Defense and National Security.
http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Nasa-is-not-a-space-agency-It-s-an-Arm-of-the-Defense-Dept
---
http://www.666themark.com
Actually, our NASA and DARPA are a Nazi arm of our Operation Paperclip era, and as a result they do not exactly see eye to eye with those of our Pentagon and DoD.

Exactly how far would you trust a Zionist Nazi?