Nearly every meteorite displayed on Ebay USA contains Martian mammalian fossils
Wretch Fossil
2010-07-18 08:49:20 UTC
Nearly every meteorite displayed on Ebay USA contains Martian
mammalian fossils.

Experts cannot believe the king was really naked.
Can you not recognize a fossilized blood vessel under a
stereomicroscope-like digital microscope? The total expense for doing
this is no more than US$150, as calculated below:

A meteorite costs you less than US$50, including shipping
charges (Don't buy meteorites less than US$15, as they could be too
small to find Martian mammalian fossils).
A digital microscope costs you less than US$100 on EBay, including
shipping charges. Such a digital microscope will give you nearly 3-
dimensional view of blood vessel details at 60X and 200X, plus
capability to measure blood vessels' diameters and other details down
to 0.1 micron.

Iron meteorites contain more obvious fossils than other kinds of
meteorites. If you buy from an IMCA member, you can rest assured your
meteorite is genuine.

I trust you can recognize a fossilized blood vessel,
have US$150, are not too cowardly to say the king was naked.

Here are the reasons:

1. I purchased about 100 meteorites from the auction site of Yahoo
Taiwan.
The meteorites were found in China, but every one of them contains
fossils, especially fossilized mammalian red blood cells such as those
shown in the following micrographs:

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=25&f=1691601080&p=158

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=25&f=1691601081&p=159

2. The fossilized red blood cells belonged to mammals, because they
were round and concave, measuring between three and eight micrometers
in diameters. No other animals except mammals possess this kind of
cells. My following article explains in details why this feature
(round and concave cells) can be used to recognize mammals:
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/03/pennsylvanian-anthracite-contains-red_04.html

3. There have been billions of meteorites that fell from the sky
since 1 billion years ago at the latest. Statistics show every day at
least one meteorite falls down to Planet Earth. Billions of ET mammal
fossils means over millions of mammals lived somewhere
extraterrestrial. They could not have lived on a small asteroid of a
few kilometers in diameter. The only possible origin of those mammals
was Mars.

Recommended products:

If you cannot find the right meteorites/digital microscope on Ebay,
here are some for your easy reference, as I found it torturous to find
the right things:
(Meteorites)
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?LH_BIN=1&_trkparms=65%253A15%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&_nkw=meteorite&_fcid=196&_localstpos=&_sc=1&_sop=15&_stpos=&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1581&gbr=1&_pgn=4
Above link is good for only a few days.
You can also search “carved meteorites” on Ebay to find the products.
Please note tektites are not meteorites.

Digital microscope:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dino-Lite-AM413T-USB-Digital-Microscope-10x-200X-1-3MP-/320516483028?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa04567d4
Above link is good for only a few days.
To find the product, you may also search “AM413T Dino Lite digital
microscope” on Ebay USA.
Wretch Fossil
2010-07-19 11:21:17 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
[...]
Proof for above claim/recommendation

This morning I decided to demonstrate to you that my above claim and
recommendations are correct. So, I randomly chose a small stony
meteorite (Fig. 1) that was found and carved in China. I easily found
fossilized blood vessels on the meteorite. It was easy because the
carving process had brought out blood vessel remains. Blood vessels
curve, so they are often difficult to find in a flat thin section of
meteorite samples. Those blood vessel remains are definitely not
mineral fibers. Mineral fibers, such as asbestos/gypsum, etc. (note
1), never contain round concave particles as shown in Fig. 4 and Fig.
5 below.

Fig. 1: a small stony meteorite, found and carved in China.
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176941064&p=131

Fig.2 : 60X micrograph showing many blood vessel remains on meteorite
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176935627&p=132

Fig. 3: shows 200X blood vessel remains articulated to meteorite
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176935632&p=133

Fig. 4: shows 700X blood cell remains in blood vessel remains on the
meteorite
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176935633&p=134

Fig. 5: shows more 700X blood cell remains in BV on the meteorite
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176935634&p=135

Note 1: The following Google pictures show SEM of mineral fibers at
the micron level
1. asbestos
http://tedkinsman.photoshelter.com/image/I0000nyT4TqZmPq0
2. gypsum

3. Plagioclase Feldspar
http://www.greenelectron-images.co.uk/sem/feldspar/plagioclase_twins-1.html

4.Various mineral fiber
http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/sem1/index.html
Wretch Fossil
2010-07-21 10:06:43 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Wretch Fossil
[...]
2.      gypsumhttp://www.westga.edu/~geosci/webdata/wgmc/Images/Gallery%20Pictures/...
3.      Plagioclase Feldsparhttp://www.greenelectron-images.co.uk/sem/feldspar/plagioclase_twins-...
4.Various mineral fiberhttp://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429/sem1/index.html- 隱藏被引用文字 -
- 顯示被引用文字 -
Added on July 21, 2010:

Final proof: Stereomicroscope shows numerous blood vessel remains at
40X on carved meteorites

Yesterday I placed two sculptured meteorites under a stereomicroscope.
To my amazement, I found numerous fossilized remains of blood vessels
on the two carved meteorites. Moreover, the fossilized blood vessels
are visible at the lowest magnification: 40X. So, I imaged the new
sculptured meteorite (Fig. 2) with a digital microscope. The results
are shown in the following representative micrographs (Fig. 3 to Fig.
7) that evidence my above claim/recommendations. The fossils belonged
to Martian mammals, as they contain round, concave, anucleate red
blood cell remains, which is a unique signature of mammals.

Fig.1: shows unique signature of mammalian red blood cells
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176949864&p=137

Fig.2: shows a new sculptured meteorite (Meteorite 9)
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176949874&p=138

Fig.3: shows many fossilized blood vessels at 60X on sculptured
Meteorite 9
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176949866&p=139

Fig.4: shows many fossilized blood vessels at 60X on sculptured
Meteorite 9
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176949867&p=140

Fig.5: shows many fossilized blood vessels at 60X on sculptured
Meteorite 9
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176949868&p=141

Fig.6: shows many fossilized blood vessels at 60X on sculptured
Meteorite 9
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176949869&p=142

Fig.7: shows many fossilized blood vessels at 60X on sculptured
Meteorite 9
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176949871&p=143
Wretch Fossil
2010-07-26 07:27:23 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Wretch Fossil
[...]
Meteorite 9http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176949871&p=143- 隱藏被引用文字 -
- 顯示被引用文字 -
Added on July 26, 2010:

Final advice: Carve meteorites to prove blood vessel remains are not
contaminants

Some people will surely suspect the Martian mammalian blood vessel
remains are contaminants. So, I carved six canals on the backside of
Meteorite 9 (Fig. 1) and exposed many blood vessel remains (Fig. 2 to
Fig. 6). The last figure (Fig. 7) shows round, concave and anucleate
red blood cell remains of a mammal.

Fig. 1: shows six canals freshly carved on the backside of Meteorite 9
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176962854&p=146

Fig. 2: 60X blood vessel remains, barely visible as they lie in
ditches
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176955442&p=147

Fig. 3: 200X blood vessel remains
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176955443&p=148

Fig. 4: 700X blood cell remains in BV remains
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176955445&p=149

Fig. 5: 200X blood vessel remains in another spot
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176955444&p=150

Fig. 6: 700X blood cell remains in BV remains
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176955447&p=151

Fig. 7: shows unfocused image of red blood cell remains of a Martian
mammal
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176955450&p=152
Wretch Fossil
2010-09-07 15:16:05 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Wretch Fossil
[...]
mammalhttp://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176955450&p=152- 隱藏被引用文字 -
- 顯示被引用文字 -
Added on Sept. 7, 2010:
Demonstration film on YouTube

In order to prove that almost all meteorites contain Martian mammalian
fossils, I did the following demonstration film:

Evidence for meteorite containing ET fossils--Part I

Evidence for meteorite containing ET fossils--Part 2

Part 1 of the film shows how I randomly chose one meteorite out of 36
meteorites
and how I carved ditches into the chosen meteorite. In fact, I
purchased over 100 meteorites on internet auction sites. They all
contain mammal fossils. I displayed only 36 meteorites, partly because
they are all magnetic and show metal flecks.
The original film runs over 43 minutes, so I edited it into two parts.

Part 2 of the film show how I used a digital microscope to find and
image blood vessel remnants. To show the blood vessel remnants more
clearly, here are labelled and expanded still images from the film:

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176976440&p=153

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176976439&p=154

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176968489&p=156
Wretch Fossil
2010-09-10 07:39:15 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Wretch Fossil
[...]
Meteorite9http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176949871&p=1...藏被引用文字 -
- 顯示被引用文字 -
Evidence for meteorite containing ET fossils--Part http://youtu.be/_EPf1qZCDSE
Evidence for meteorite containing ET fossils--Part http://youtu.be/TxxsVOPz0To
Part 1 of the film shows how I randomly chose one meteorite out of 36
meteorites
and how I carved ditches into the chosen meteorite. In fact, I
purchased over 100 meteorites on internet auction sites. They all
contain mammal fossils. I displayed only 36 meteorites, partly because
they are all magnetic and show metal flecks.
The original film runs over 43 minutes, so I edited it into two parts.
Part 2 of the film show how I used a digital microscope to find and
image blood vessel remnants. To show the blood vessel remnants more
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176976440&p=153
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176976439&p=154
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176968489&p=156
Added on Sept. 10:

Here is complete image of Meteorite 11, the one featured in the
video:

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1177041563&p=175
Wretch Fossil
2010-09-14 13:30:48 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Wretch Fossil
[...]
Not magnetic, but attractable to magnets,

and show metal flecks.
Post by Wretch Fossil
The original film runs over 43 minutes, so I edited it into two parts.
Part 2 of the film show how I used a digital microscope to find and
image blood vessel remnants. To show the blood vessel remnants more
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176976440&p=153
閱讀更多 »- 隱藏被引用文字 -
- 顯示被引用文字 -
Wretch Fossil

- 顯示被引用文字 -
Wretch Fossil
2010-08-18 06:00:08 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
[...]
Correction on Aug. 17:
Over 14,600 billion tons of meteorites fell to earth in history

The figure was calculated as follows:
1. Every day 100 to 1,000 tons of meteorites are estimated to have
fallen to Earth surface (note 1).
2. Meteorites began to fall to the Earth at least 400 million years
ago (note 2).
3. 100 tons (lowest estimate) X 365 days X 400 million years = 14,600
billion tons
Note 1:
Estimates of the present-day flux of meteorites vary over four orders
of magnitude, but most range from 100 to 1000 metric tons of
meteorites per day for the whole of the Earth's surface, about 1% of
which is recoverable "macro"- meteorites (Parkin and Tiles, 1968;
Ceplecha, 1992).
Source: See third paragraph in
http://www.meteorite.com/psu_summary.htm

Note 2:
Thorslund and Wickman (1981) described a chondrite found in Middle
Ordovician limestone from Brunflo, central Sweden, and Nyström, et al.
(1988) reported a second chondrite from Ordovician limestones in the
Österplana quarry at Kinnekulle, southern Sweden.
Source: See line 20 in the above link