God's new methods for humans to become god-like
Wretch Fossil
2010-07-30 06:58:40 UTC
God's new methods for humans to become god-like:

1. Do not think unless it's absolutely necessary.
2. Think no dark or evil thoughts.
AzzMazta
2010-08-01 02:48:13 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
1. Do not think unless it's absolutely necessary.
2. Think no dark or evil thoughts.
No, that'll make you chimp-like instead. Man will never be God, but we
should advance our capability to think, so long as we don't abuse that
god-like power in dark or evil ways. (Too many do...)
--
Henry Pizzinger Institution
for the Mentally 31337
www.xcopfly.com
Wretch Fossil
2010-08-07 08:57:14 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
1. Do not think unless it's absolutely necessary.
2. Think no dark or evil thoughts.
Added on Aug. 6:

All of us abuse our minds by thinking unnecessary, dark, evil,
unfruitful thoughts, thus degrading our minds. Our minds can be
upgraded by not thinking at all (unless thinking is absolutely
necessary). In so doing, we are neither opening our minds to devils
nor abdicating our free wills. Inspirations do not come from thinking
hard.