God's story
Wretch Fossil
2010-10-13 06:25:20 UTC
God’s story

God created 432 trillion humans and 60 trillion stars (or star-like
heavenly bodies) over 40 million billion years ago. The goal of the
creation was to achieve higher harmony.

To achieve Trinity (as mentioned by Jesus), God and all other gods
(except the eleven ones mentioned below) were born into this Earth for
many times. They did not go about telling people they are gods. Many
times the reason for their not telling they are gods was simply that
they themselves did not know they are gods. The term the Father of God
was coined by me only.

God spent trillions of years for achieving Trinity. About 30 years
ago, Trinity was achieved. So, the Heaven has been full of joy. One
benefit of Trinity is that the sins of Earthly humans can be seen by
others and sinner himself in public places rather than hidden from the
public. Before Trinity, sins are committed in homes and public places,
but hidden well in public places.

People cannot distinguish God (the Creator of Heaven and this physical
universe) from the Father of the Creator. When I said God , I actually
meant the Father of God, as the latter has never been mentioned in
history. Both God and His Father are great. The Father of God has
eleven companions who has never been born to any physical world. They
are never mentioned in history.

Humans do not know the Father of God when we are awake. But when are
asleep, we go to Heaven every night and we know Him. We simply forget
what we know in our sleep, just as we forget our lives in Heaven
(before we were born). Trust me, every devil know who is the Father of
God.

When we go to sleep every night, we go to heaven to drink energy
provided by God. That's the normal condition, but some physcial devils
went to their friends in hell and drank the energy of God in hell. All
humans, no matter in hell or on heaven or in this universe, need the
energy of God every so often. This point is obvious to every person in
hell or on Heaven. But many people there, as in here, are still
ungrateful to God most of the time.

Other animals do not need to go back to Heaven to drink God's
energy.That's why other animals are more alert in sleep than humans in
sleep. That's why humans die within 7 to 8 days if they do not go back
to Heaven/Hell to drink God's energy in 7 or 8 days. That's why we
feel energetic in the morning even though we may not have breakfast in
the morning.
Wretch Fossil
2010-10-13 15:24:54 UTC
[...]
Second edition:
God's story

God created 432 trillion humans and 60 trillion stars (or star-like
heavenly bodies) over 40 million billion years ago. The goal of the
creation was to achieve higher harmony.

To achieve Trinity (as mentioned by Jesus), God and all other gods
(except the eleven ones mentioned below) were born into this Earth for
many times. They did not go about telling people they are gods. Many
times the reason for their not telling they are gods was simply that
they themselves did not know they are gods. The term the Father of God
was coined by me only.

God spent trillions of years for achieving Trinity. About 30 years
ago, Trinity was achieved. So, the Heaven has been full of joy. One
benefit of Trinity is that the sins of Earthly humans can be seen by
others and sinner himself in public places rather than hidden from the
public. Before Trinity, sins were often not freely seen in public
places.

People cannot distinguish God (the Creator of Heaven and this physical
universe) from the Father of the Creator. When I said God , I
sometimes actually meant the Father of God, as the latter was never
mentioned in history. Both God and His Father are great. The Father of
God has eleven companions who has never been born to any physical
world. They are never mentioned in history.

Humans do not know the Father of God when we are awake. But when are
asleep, we go to Heaven every night and we know Him. We simply forget
what we know in our sleep, just as we forget our lives in Heaven
(before we were born). Trust me, every devil knows who is the Father
of God.

When we go to sleep every night, we go to Heaven to drink energy
provided by God. That's the normal condition, but some people go to
their friends in hell and drink the energy of God in hell. All humans,
no matter in hell or on heaven or in this universe, need the energy of
God every so often. This point is obvious to every person in hell or
on Heaven. But many people there, as on Earth, are still ungrateful to
God most of the time.

The souls of other animals do not need to go back to Heaven to drink
God's energy. That's why other animals are more alert in sleep than
humans in sleep. That's why humans die within 7 to 8 days if they do
not go back to Heaven/Hell to drink God's energy in 7 or 8 days.
That's why we feel energetic in the morning even though we may not yet
have breakfast in the morning.
Wretch Fossil
2010-10-14 09:49:56 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
[...]
have breakfast in the morning.- 隱藏被引用文字 -
- 顯示被引用文字 -
Third edition:
God's story

God created 432 trillion humans and 60 trillion stars (or star-like
heavenly bodies) over 40 million billion years ago. The goal of the
creation was to achieve higher harmony.

To achieve Trinity (as mentioned by Jesus), God and all other gods
(except eleven gods mentioned below) were born into this Earth for
many times. They did not go about telling people they were gods. Many
times they themselves did not know they were gods on Earth.

God spent trillions of years for achieving Trinity. About 30 years
ago, Trinity was achieved. So, the Heaven has been full of joy. With
Trinity, God's punishments are much swifter than before. Another
benefit of Trinity is that human sins can be seen by sinners and
others in public places rather than hidden from the public. Before
Trinity, sins were often covered up in public places.

People cannot distinguish God (the Creator of Heaven and this physical
universe) from the Father of the Creator. In the past when I said
God , I sometimes actually meant the Father of God, for the latter was
never mentioned in history. Both God and His Father are great. The

Usernet User
2010-11-20 01:35:22 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
God created 432 trillion humans and 60 trillion stars (or star-like
heavenly bodies) over 40 million billion years ago. The goal of the
creation was to achieve higher harmony.
"Higher Harmony" by creating humans?! Yeah, right.

UU
Wretch Fossil
2010-11-21 08:06:04 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
God created 432 trillion humans and 60 trillion stars (or star-like
heavenly bodies) over 40 million billion years ago. The goal of the
creation was to achieve higher harmony.
"Higher Harmony" by creating humans?!  Yeah, right.
UU
I should have said "greater harmony". Ignorant people have no right to
arrogance.
Usernet User
2010-11-23 00:46:44 UTC
Post by Wretch Fossil
Post by Usernet User
Post by Wretch Fossil
God created 432 trillion humans and 60 trillion stars (or star-like
heavenly bodies) over 40 million billion years ago. The goal of the
creation was to achieve higher harmony.
"Higher Harmony" by creating humans?! Yeah, right.
UU
I should have said "greater harmony".
Oh yeah, that makes soooo much difference (?!)
Post by Wretch Fossil
Ignorant people have no right to arrogance.
My, what a very quaint and old fashioned method of trolling.
Please try to be original... or alternatively we could discuss a subject
actually covered by one of the groups in which you are posting.

UU